Are you a woman entrepreneur feeling stuck in your business?
Are you looking for a support system to boost it to the next level?
Are you a business degree holder looking for a refresher or simply a new, innovative perspective on how to approach your running business?
Are you an expert craftswoman or designing maestro but lacking in business skills to expand your reach to mainstream markets?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, WomenX is for you!
The WomenX Entrepreneurship Programme will enable you to:
- Boost productivity and sales, grow your staff, and identify profitable new business opportunities
- Enter new local, regional, and international markets, and access new supply chains
- Learn how to design effective and affordable marketing strategies and introduce effective accounting practices
- Cultivate your leadership, communications and management skills
- Receive guidance and mentorship from industry leaders and benefit from strong support networks
- Develop a business growth action plan aimed at expanding your business
- Lahore: Earn a certificate from Lahore’s prestigious Government College University (GCU), Management Studies Department.
- Faisalabad: Earn a certificate from the city’s highest ranking institute, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad (UAF).
- Islamabad-Rawalpindi: Earn a certificate from the highly reputable Management Development Institute (MDi).
In addition, participants will strengthen their interpersonal skills and engage in small group discussions designed to gain new perspectives and clarity about their businesses. The WomenX programme is geared to support women who have already started their businesses (for a minimum time period of 6 months) and are seeking additional business education, sustainability and expansion solutions, or build a business support networks.