Are you a woman entrepreneur feeling stuck in your business?
Are you looking for a boost or a support system to help lift you to the next level?
Are you a woman entrepreneur with a business degree looking for a refresher or simply a new, innovative perspective on how to approach your business?
Are you an expert craftswoman or designing maestro but lacking in business skills to expand your reach to mainstream markets?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, WomenX is for you!
The WomenX Entrepreneurship Programme will enable you to:
- Boost productivity and sales, grow your staff, enter new local, regional and international markets, access new supply chains, and identify profitable new business opportunities
- Learn how to design effective and affordable marketing strategies and introduce effective accounting practices
- Cultivate your leadership, communications and management skills
- Receive guidance and mentorship from industry leaders and benefit from strong support networks
- Develop a business growth action plan aimed at growing your business
- Karachi: Earn a certificate from IBA’s Center for Entrepreneurial Development (CED), one of the top three entrepreneurship centers outside of the US.
- Lahore: Earn a certificate from Lahore’s prestigious Government College University’s Management Studies Department.
- Peshawar: Earn a certificate from the reputable Institute of Management Sciences.
In addition, participants will strengthen their interpersonal skills and engage in small group sessions designed to create new perspectives and clarity about their businesses. The WomenX programme is especially beneficial for women who have already started their businesses and are seeking additional business education, sustainability or expansion solutions, or business support networks.